One of the smaller details of a wedding, bridesmaid gifts are actually one of my favorites. Bridesmaids hold one of the most special roles in any wedding, and they are also likely your best friends and closest family members. As a result, the search is definitely on to find these girls something special that they will love on your wedding day and long after.
Girly, personalized, and gold rank high on my list of ideas of gifts to give, and almost all of these are under $50 making them both lovely and affordable for most budgets. Here are my top gift picks for you to give to your ‘maids before everyone walks down the aisle or when you ask each to be in your wedding!
- Pink + Gold Monogrammed Bow Mini Canvas by Carly is Inspired ($19): Yes, I did have to include my bow canvas. :) Personalized pieces are always that much more special, and a canvas would be perfect for your ‘maid’s desk, dresser, or mantle. These are also completely customizable, and I’m more than happy to paint them with your wedding colors in mind – just send me a note on Etsy!
- Gold Sequined Hanger by Pearls & Pastries ($13): A sequined hanger is perfect to use for a bridesmaid’s dress on your wedding day, and she can easily display a favorite piece on it after the day is done. Plus these hangers are SO fun! PS: Think about combining a hanger with another item from this list, or explore the Pearls and Pastries shop on Etsy!
- Mini Bow Earrings by Kate Spade ($48): Obviously I’m in favor of bows (always), and these earrings are so sweet for each of your bridesmaids to wear on your wedding day. Plus, she’ll want to continue to wear them after too! You can never go wrong with Kate Spade.
- Heart of Gold Bangle by Kate Spade ($32): Your bridesmaids are helping to guide you through your wedding planning. They’ll cheer you on and cheer you up until the moments just before you walk down the aisle. These girls definitely have hearts of gold (hence the perfect phrase for a bracelet).
- Monogrammed Button Down by Shop Momento ($45): I love when I see photos of bridal parties wearing these shirts, so naturally I had to include one. Completely comfy and sure to not mess up your hair or makeup, these button downs are perfect to wear in the morning while everyone gets ready!
- Solo Pearl Pendant by Bauble Bar ($34): Available in gold or silver, this dainty necklace will only add to your bridesmaids’ look. I adore the double strands created by the crystal and pearl. Another piece to love long after the wedding day!
- Sterling Nautical Monogram Bracelet by Swell Caroline ($68): My best friend and I both have these bracelets, and I wear mine almost every day. Made from sterling silver and complete with a monogram, this is my favorite piece that I own. Preppy, nautical, and pretty, you can’t go wrong with Swell Caroline! :)
- Metallic Gold Chevron Stripe Clutch by Oatmeal Lace ($60): I adore my bow clutch from Oatmeal Lace (as seen here), and this chevron option is a great carry all for your bridesmaids (and you!) to use before, during, and after your wedding day. A piece that will be well loved is the best kind.
A gift is never quite complete until you wrap it! Write a note to each bridesmaid using one of the Sugar Paper LA cards ($16/set) on the left, and then place everything in the sweet tote from Wedding Chicks ($10) on the right – done and done.
I had so much fun curating this post, and I hope it’s helpful for you! Please let me know what you plan to gift your bridesmaids in the comments.
P.S: These gifts are all perfect to give to a bride on her birthday, and these are all great too!
Adorable finds Carly!
Thank you, Sarah! I had so much fun finding all of them (and I want to purchase each for myself…problem)! ;)