It all started with a bow – my site, I mean. I purchased a long gold necklace from J. Crew complete with light pink enamel bows and a touch of bling at Christmas, and I have been obsessed ever since. I wear what I have dubbed my “bow necklace” as much as possible (what doesn’t match with bows?), so it was only natural for it to inspire my logo.
Bows are classic, preppy, and completely feminine, so here are a couple of my favorite recent finds:
- This mint green LC Lauren Conrad dress from Kohl’s is perfect for a wedding or cocktail party when paired with heels or wedges, and I can envision wearing it on a warm spring day with sandals too. Full disclosure: I just ordered it for an industry event next week, and I am praying it fits. : )
- Pink stationery with gold bows. What could be better? The fact that Kate Spade designed these invitations for Paperless Post.
- I love simple and sweet jewelry, and I have wanted to purchase this gold Kate Spade ring for a while now.
- Wrapping your wedding bouquet with ribbon, fabric, or a bow tie is my favorite way to hold flowers together. Pretty yet functional, the bow really does complete the look.
- Although napkin rings or a simple fold will do the trick for the place settings at your event, why not tie your napkins into bows?
- The only shoes I truly enjoy wearing are sandals. Enter: pink bow sandals from American Eagle. Yes, please!
- Ever since I purchased my bow necklace, a piece of statement jewelry is my favorite way to complete an outfit. This bow cuff from Design Darling is number one on my wish list. (Side note: have you checked out Mackenzie Horan’s Design Darling boutique? Do it!)
- If I hadn’t just purchased a Martha Stewart (love. her.) desk chair last year, I may have splurged on this bow-adorned chair from Society Social.
Obviously, my favorite detail is bows. What’s yours?
P.S: Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a warm welcome last week! It truly means the world to me.
Love the tie in to your theme!