I’m going on a tropical vacation! That right there is not something I say very often (really ever). My family and I are embarking on our Puerto Rican adventure on Saturday, and I’m really excited. I’ve renamed it the Bucket List Trip because I plan to reach a couple of major life goals. We’re talking activities that I’ve wanted to do for a really long time, but more about that on Friday! From books to recent favorite outfit finds, today is all about what I plan to pack:
1. I just purchased these pink eyelet shorts from the Gap, and I’m obsessed with them.
2. I already have a pair of sunglasses, but I would love this pair from TOMS.
3. I always buy a disposable Kodak Sport camera for vacations by the water. Old school all the way.
4. My family and I like to spend our evenings playing cards in hotel lobbies. UNO is one of our favorite games.
5. The only item I still purchase from Abercrombie & Fitch is flip flops. They are the best ever.
6. I already have a nautical inspired bright pink tote from the Gap from a few years ago, but I would totally buy this one. I have a tote purchasing problem. : )
7. I love the price and quality of Mossimo bathing suits from Target.
8. Essential V-Neck Tees from the Gap rule my closet.
9. Cardigans are perfect to pull on for dinner, and I can’t wait to wear this bright one from the Gap.
10. Lauren Graham is my favorite actress, and I’ll be reading her new book on the beach and by the pool.
11. I have a scarf obsession, and this light weight embroidered option from the LOFT will be coming along.
Have you ever been to Puerto Rico? What are your must-sees for this destination? Please let me know!
P.S: Whether you commented or sent an email, I’ve loved hearing from so many of you about my last Inspired Ideas post. You all are so very brave! : )
Jealous of the trip and the picks :-)
Don’t be jealous, Sarah! But thank you. I’m excited!