July is definitely the heart and soul of the summertime, and I feel like my wardrobe is so much more complete thanks to a few recent finds. As long as it’s warm outside, I typically live in a combination of sandals, TOMS, and flats. However, this year I found cute sneakers! I’ve also been slightly obsessed with sleeveless tops and bright colored shorts. Here’s a quick peek into some of the styles I have been truly loving so far this season:
- I have not worn a pair of Keds since I was little; however, I scoured the Internet in order to snag a pair of these polka Champion sneaks! They look so cute with both shorts and jeans. I can totally see them with a cute dress too.
- I love appliqués and neutrals, so I couldn’t pass up this crochet top from American Eagle. I also tend to wear my hair in either a bun or ponytail in the summer, and the keyhole in the back is perfect to pair with my favorite hairstyles.
- Swell Caroline is quickly becoming my new go to for cute statement jewelry pieces. I love the bright teal of the Magnolia necklace!
- I’ve been wearing my eyelet shorts nonstop, so I thought it was time to add a few more fun pairs to my wardrobe. The fit of this pair from Old Navy is awesome, and I love the name of the color: Finding Neon. : )
- I love the Claire cardigans from J. Crew Factory because they are the perfect weight for the summer. I tend to always have one on hand at night in order to combat the air conditioning in restaurants.
- Sleeveless tops – I have a bit of an obsession. So far, I’ve picked up two patterned chiffon tops (hello, floral and birds from Target!) as well as a smocked teal option from J. Crew (that was $30 cheaper in my local store!). It’s only July. Game on, sleeveless tops. Game. On.
- I love cuffing my skinny jeans during the spring, summer, and early fall in order to show off my ballet flats. This pair of metallic gold Teaks is on my wish list because the style is perfection!
- Summer is also the perfect time to put my favorite dresses into my style rotation. I love this striped Birthday Off Dress from ModCloth because it’s perfect to wear to work, on weekend adventures, and to a casual rehearsal dinner or backyard wedding.
I cannot wait to head to Kiawah on Thursday, and the majority of these summer style staples will definitely be in my suitcase! What are your favorite summer styles? I’d love to know!
P.S: I’ve been pinning my favorite pieces onto my Style board on Pinterest. Be sure to check it out and please follow along!
Leave a Reply