Although my name is actually Carly (I’m named after Carly Simon, and I love it!), in some cases it’s short for Caroline. Needless to say, growing up Caroline was always able to find her name when searching for a mug/keychain/license plate among the racks of all things personalized while I, on the other hand, typically came up empty handed. It’s a rough life when you’re a ten year old on the hunt for a fun vacation souvenir.
Years later, I still always stop and check to see if my name is available, but now one of my favorite ways to truly personalize my favorite things is with my monogram. I felt like I was living on the edge when I ordered my Emily Ley phone case a year ago (you can tell how daring I really am!), and I’ve been smitten with monograms ever since. From phone cases and clutches to trays and personalized tops perfect for weddings, here are some of my current monogram favorites:
- I’ve always loved notebooks, and I love that May Designs has tons of options so you can not only add your monogram but also personalize your book for your exact purpose (think: journals, daily planners, wedding planners, etc). A giveaway may or may not be happening on Wednesday, so be sure to check back!
- I ordered the Nautical Monogram bracelet from Swell Caroline as a gift for my best friend in honor of her grad school graduation, and it’s safe to say we’re both now obsessed with it!
- Classic monogrammed white shirts are my favorite gift for brides to give to bridesmaids to wear while getting ready for the wedding. I also love that these can be worn long after the wedding is over too.
- Place this monogrammed acrylic tray from Design Darling in your room to hold your jewelry, in your bathroom with your favorite perfumes, or on your coffee table. I’m a fan!
- Watercolor designs are some of my favorites, and this monogrammed stationery from Nicole’s Etsy shop is perfect for writing notes to friends.
- I see K. Slademade’s clutches all over social media, and it’s safe to say these American made designs with an option for a monogram are gorgeous.
- Emily Ley phone cases…need I say more? This striped option is definitely a favorite, and this is the case that started it all.
Fun fact: all of the members in my family have initials that spell words: C.A.T, J.E.T, and P.A.T. You’re welcome. : )
Do you have a favorite monogrammed product that I should add to my wish list? Do tell!
P.S: If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I spent last week in my favorite place (hence the unintended absence from my blog!), but I have tons of pictures to share on Friday. It’s going to be a fun week!