While shopping for my mom’s birthday (it’s tomorrow!!) on Friday night, I decided to take a quick detour into the LOFT. After walking around the store for only a couple of minutes, I had made a decision: I wanted everything. The deep hues of the New Arrivals are perfect for both the fall and winter, and I love that so many of their current pieces can be dressed up and dressed down. I adore the polka dot blouse (!!), statement bib necklace, and cardigan below. Since I have my eye on so many new and new-to-me pieces, I thought I needed to pull them all together to share with you:
- I’m imagining wearing this Bow Neck Tee with jeans as well as my bright hued skinny jeans (my favorite pair is bright pink!) and a pair of flats in the fall and boots in the winter.
- Pleats + polka dots = yes, please! I spotted the Dip Dot Print Pleat Front Blouse on Friday night, and decided it was a must buy on Saturday. This is sitting pretty in my closet, and I plan to dress it up with grey dress pants and dress it down with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans.
- One of my favorite accessory styles right now is bib necklaces. I think they’re a great addition to your LBD for work or a sorority event in college!
- Simple and sweet, pair these Turquoise and Pave studs for day or night!
- I tried the Ombre Stripe Dress on, on Friday night, and it’s on my wish list for Bridal Market (fashion week for the wedding industry). I love the fit, and the fact that there’s pink makes it an immediate winner. : )
- Two words: Bow Belt. Need I say more? I would love to wear this with a black or navy chiffon dress, so it really stands out. Someone please buy this and then tweet me a picture!
- I actually tried the Textural Front Cardigan on in grey, but black works just as well. I love that it’s dressy enough to pair with a pair of jeans and ballet flats for a day of running errands, but comfortable enough that you feel like you’re wearing your favorite sweatshirt.
- My favorite color-of-the-moment is gold, and I also love navy. The Jacquared Dot Sheer Tee has both colors covered, which is why it caught my eye. Again, dress up, dress down…please purchase.
- This is one of the new-to-me pieces that I came across while pinning my favorites to my Style board on Pinterest, plus it’s on sale! Wear the Tie-Front Tank now with a pair of jean (or any bright color!) shorts, and then swing it into early fall by pairing it with a cardigan, skinny jeans, and ballet flats or sandals.
A quick note on sizing: some of the LOFT’s pieces tend to run a little big, so you may need to buy a size smaller.
Have you been into the LOFT recently? Which pieces are your favorites?
P.S: The LOFT offers a 15% discount to teachers! Find out more here.
P.P.S: This post is not sponsored, but it would be awesome if it was. : ) I just love the LOFT and had to share.