My first thought on Friday morning was “it’s officially the summer!” It’s safe to say I LOVE this season. I love spending time outside in the sun, and it continuously makes me happy that the days are so very long. Jumping waves in the ocean, summer sunsets, and barbeques? Count me in. There are so many other aspects of the summer that make me smile, so to make the most of the sunny season I thought I would put together a list of my summer goals. Here’s what I hope to experience over the next several months (in no particular order) during my favorite time of year:
- Visit my family in Indiana (and conquer my fear of flying solo!)
- Go mini golfing
- Visit my best friend at the Jersey Shore for the first time since Hurricane Sandy
- Enjoy seeing fireflies and spending evenings out on my deck
- Pick wild flowers
- Watch a fireworks display on July 4th & celebrate America
- Go on a boat trip
- See Taylor Swift in concert!
- Host a giveaway (or two!) on Carly is Inspired : )
- Vacation on Kiawah Island (literally counting down the days!)
- Go to a farmer’s market
- Style a wedding photo shoot (I can’t wait to share!)
- Read at least five books
- Watch the sunrise and set in the same day
- Continue training for my half marathon
- Paint a canvas!
- Spend a day at a water park
- Host as many barbeques and eat as much watermelon as possible
- Visit Washington D.C
- Celebrate my mom’s birthday!
What are your summer goals? Please share! If you wrote about them on your blog, be sure to post a link.
sarah - dodeline says
What great goals! I wish I could steal a few of them for myself, especially your travel plans :-)